SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceNetVision Resources Inc.
Description of Work: The Systems Analyst (SA) will support the HACPS initiative. The SA will work closely with client's business partner and SMEs in the definition of requirements, testing/validation, and technical writing. The SA will collect information to analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems, perform research, plan, propose solutions, advocate software and systems, coordinate the problem solving process, and ensure that the business standards and business/functional requirements are met and documented. The SA will support testing/validation activities including documenting test plans and test scenarios, identifying and creating test data, executing validation scripts, identifying and documenting defects, and working with the development team to resolve issues. Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide analytical and technical support to enable design, development, validation, integration, and implementation of software applications.
- Work in an agile environment to collaborate with self-organizing, cross-functional teams for software development.
- Provide technical recommendations/solutions to complex problems.
- Provide support to analyze the modern architecture and development environment.
- Elicit and analyze user, functional, non-functional, Section 508, and other detailed requirements/acceptance criteria for applications and interfaces.
- Provide support for creating technical documentation including technical specifications and user guides.
- Design/develop system diagrams and presentation materials using industry standards and formats for various technical and management forums.
- Collaborate with developers to translate business requirements into technical stories.
- Provide support in development of documentation and presentations of demos for each sprint or software work-package to stakeholders.
- Experience with working in various SDLC frameworks (e.g. Agile, Waterfall) as a Systems Analyst to elicit and document requirements and technical specifications including User Stories, Technical Stories, Detailed Functional Requirements, Detailed Design Specifications, etc.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum methodology projects, including hands on experience with VersionOne.
- Experience working with relational databases such as DB2, including hands on experience with developing SQL queries.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
- Experience as a self-starter who can work with a large and diverse team of business, management and IT individuals. Must have multitasking ability with excellent organization, analytical, planning and scheduling skills.
MI Systems Analyst/Validator
Senior Business Systems Analyst