SourceNetVision Resources Inc.
Network Authentication Administrator Level II (ISE Scripting)Maryland, Woodlawn, 21207 Woodlawn USA
This Network Engineer will be working on innovative network design and operations. This position will support various customers within Health Solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to learn, grow, and be a part of a first class organization working on complex, leading edge network technology. Position is responsible for providing engineering expertise for complex multi-service networking. The network engineer is responsible for engineering, and supporting of the network design, deployment and operations for a large government customer located in Baltimore, Maryland. This position may require from 25% to 50% travel to various domestic customer locations. Description of Work:
- G network requirements of remote customer offices, campus buildings, and Data Centers. Define equipment, cables, adapters and configurations needed to upgrade buildings and sites to established standard.
- Analyze current network configurations and determine implementation requirements.
- Configure routing protocols, complex switch networks, and Fabric Path configurations
- Prepare network equipment for deployment by loading appropriate software and configuration setting according to pre-engineered design templates.
- Assemble required equipment, cables, adapters, etc. and arrange delivery to site for installation.
- Upgrade configuration of existing network equipment to support new features and functions.
- Work with field installation contractors while they are on-site and provide all technical details to complete installations.
- Continually review the customer's network and practices looking for opportunities to enhance network functionality, performance and reliability.
- Assist in the evaluation of potential network products or technical solutions.
- Test LAN/WAN and WLAN equipment software (i.e.: IOS, NXOS)
- Contribute to the development of network documentation, including diagrams, standards, specifications and operating procedures.
- Monitor for opportunities to enhance the customer network/system performance or reliability.
- Monitor for opportunities to improve the customer service delivery practices.
- Perform on-going management of network installation and upgrade projects and maintain deployment schedules.
- Northrop Grumman management.
- Provide third-level support and troubleshooting of network problems. Periodically provide after-hours and weekend support.
- Maintain and extend expertise in applicable areas of network and computer hardware and software technology.
- Experience administering the Cisco ISE platform
- Experience in a System Administration discipline with experience administering vCenter, Unix/Linux and Windows platforms.
- Experience with Python scripting language
- Experience with Cisco router and switch configuration commands and configuring network authentication using the TACACS and RADIUS protocols.
- Experience configuring management tools using to use the SNMP protocol as well as Microsoft Active Directory user account administration.