SourceNetVision Resources Inc.
Network Management Administrator Level II (FireEye)Maryland, Woodlawn, 21207 Woodlawn USA
Description of Work: Peraton is seeking a FireEye Subject matter Expert Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The qualified candidate will develop, support, and maintain FireEye infrastructure and systems. This position will be located in Woodlawn, MD.
- Act as critical member of part of firewall team for major government agency. Must demonstrate experience supporting large enterprise networking structure.
- Perform as a network expert and FireEye POC in support of a Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) program
- Experience in Active Directory, VMware, CISCO and Juniper networks
- Work onsite with the customer's technical teams and leadership to build relationships and find ways to leverage and maximize technical investment recommendations
- Support the contractor team with Agency's CDM infrastructure program, in all FireEye actions, capabilities, and processes
- Support as required all CDM initiatives and security policies.
- Rapidly gain an understanding of the customer's networks, network configurations, processes, policies, and procedures; the use of FireEye in support of the CDM program.
- Experience with design, architect and maintain FireEye hardware and software.
- Experience with FireEye CM, NX, AX, EX, and PX
- Certifications: CISSP or Cisco Certified Internetworking Associate (CCNA).