SourceNetVision Resources Inc.
Network Engineer Level IIIMaryland, Woodlawn, 21207 Woodlawn USA
This Network Engineer will be working on innovative network design and operations. This position will support various customers within Health Solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to learn, grow, and be a part of a first class organization working on complex, leading edge network technology. Position is responsible for providing engineering expertise for complex multi-service networking. The network engineer is responsible for engineering, and supporting of the network design, deployment and operations for a large government customer located in Baltimore, Maryland. This position may require from 25% to 50% travel to various domestic customer locations. Description of Work:
- Plan and implement enterprise connectivity to various cloud providers including AWS, Azure, Office365 etc.
- Work with cloud service provider to configure and provision networking and storage services in their environment.
- Analyze current network configurations and determine implementation requirements
- Configure routing protocols, complex switch networks, and Fabric Path configurations
- Prepare network equipment for deployment by loading appropriate software and configuration setting according to pre-engineered design templates.
- Assemble required equipment, cables, adapters, etc. and arrange delivery to site for installation
- Upgrade configuration of existing network equipment to support new features and functions.
- Continually review the customer's network and practices looking for opportunities to enhance network functionality, performance and reliability.
- Assist in the evaluation of potential network products or technical solutions.
- Test LAN/WAN and WLAN equipment software (i.e.: IOS, NXOS)
- Contribute to the development of network documentation, including diagrams, standards, specifications and operating procedures.
- Monitor for opportunities to enhance the customer network/system performance or reliability.
- Monitor for opportunities to improve the customer service delivery practices.
- Perform on-going management of network installation and upgrade projects and maintain deployment schedules.
- Provide guidance to team members and provide status metrics to Government customer and Peraton management.
- Provide third-level support and troubleshooting of network problems. Periodically provide after-hours and weekend support.
- Maintain and extend expertise in applicable areas of network and computer hardware and software technology.
- Cisco Certified Network Engineers must possess a Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or equivalent level of Cisco Certification. CCNP certification must be the Enterprise Core (EnCor) version.
- Network experience configuring routing protocols and switching configuration in medium (One Data Center and 600+ locations) to large enterprise (Two Data Centers and 1000+ locations) networks.
- Experience with AWS Networking and possess AWS Advanced Networking Specialty certification.