SourceNetVision Resources Inc.
Position Description Our client has an immediate opening for a Call Center Data BI professional who possesses telephonic metric background. The individual should have worked with an IVR, built reports, manipulated data, familiar with troubleshooting telephonic call center data, and preferably someone familiar with the Nuance IVR system and reporting platform (or similar). Work is being conducted remotely during COVID safety measures with eventually return to onsite work once pandemic conditions have passed. Your future duties and responsibilities
- Leverages subject matter expertise in IVR, call routing, and telephony platforms to analyze, design, and develop call center related reporting
- Sources compiles and interprets data. Analyzes data for accuracy and efficiencies, and effectively communicates analysis output
- Understand business requirements in BI context and design data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights
- Analyzes data and presents data through reports that aid decision-making
- Builds and works with dashboards, queries, and data sets for Contact Center teams
- Works as part of the BI and Analytics team building data models, developing reporting outputs, dashboard visualizations, and ad hoc data needs to provide critical insights that can be used to make sound business decisions
- Generates regular and ad-hoc reports on a variety of KPI's and CSC metrics, including daily agent statistics and call type statistics; analyzing data to identify trends, issues, and opportunities
- Work with technical users, business analysts, and business owners to understand requirements and identify solutions. Responsible for translating business needs into the development of analytical work products to support BI activities
- Strong background in call center/telephony data such as Interactive Voice Response/IVR, Voice Recognition Unit/VRU, Telephony Integration/CTI, Automatic call Distribution/ACD, Call Recording, Call Routing, Workforce Management, Quality Management, etc.
- In-depth knowledge on Call Center platform data models and interdependencies between different systems
- Experience as a Business analyst as well as Business Intelligence Architect
- Requires deep level knowledge of the telephony applications and platforms such as Avaya, Cisco, Nuance, Verint, etc.
- Deep knowledge of the KPIs used in Contact Center and an understanding of collecting the data from various data sources
- Strong client-facing consulting skills
- Generating reports using tools such as PowerBI, SSRS, Tableau, and Excel
- Knowledge of data extraction, transforming, and loading (ETL) using SSIS
- Experience deploying and troubleshooting ETL/SSIS packages and scheduling SQL jobs to run on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL