SourceNetVision Resources Inc.
Position Description: Your future duties and responsibilities -
- Design, develop, and test solutions to automate processes, activities, and tasks through RPA and enhanced workflow automation platforms.
- Participate in requirements gathering and design through client meeting, interviews, and workshops.
- Build and maintain sets of automations for multiple projects and clients.
- Plan and participate in deployment of RPA platform components, including bots, orchestrators, development tools, and systems integrations, to meet enterprise requirements for security, scalability, and performance.
- Provide technical direction on design considerations, including performance, scalability, availability, maintainability, and auditability.
- 3+ years of hands on RPA development experience
- Experience with RPA UiPath software tool and building bots using Uipath
- UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD) Strongly preferred
- Experience in .NET, C#, Visual Basic and macro development.
- Experience with BPM workflow platforms.
- Experience in HTML, SQL, and either .NET/C# or Java.
- Past experience working as part of a collaborative team that practices Agile and/or DevOps throughout the SDLC.
- Experience across the SDLC, including requirements, design, development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support and maintenance.