SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Senior webMethods System Admin/Integration ArchitectMaryland, Windsormill, 21244 Windsormill USA
ZIO Technologies is an IT solutions company powered by certified professionals with decades of experience across a myriad of industries. We partner with our clients to help design, implement, and manage infrastructure that supports mission-critical business applications. What sets ZIO apart is our ability to leverage our broad range of experience through a streamlined and flat organizational structure. This allows ZIO to be agile and flexible with our solutions, and to have rapid response times to customer needs and challenges. ZIO is proud to represent the following job opportunity: Must be US Citizens or Green Card Holders Description of Work:
- Client is seeking a Senior webMethods System Admin/Integration Architect. Qualified candidates must be an accomplished technical leader, proactive customer-focused advocate, a team player with substantial software engineering experience.
- The candidate will play a key role in enhancing modern applications or modernizing legacy applications leveraging cloud computing, DevOps, and API first strategy.
- Architect, design, integrate, and implement next-generation web application using engineering best practices in the latest technologies:
- Perform software installation, configuration, and upgrades to middleware systems
- Assist developer teams in the modernization and re-architecture of legacy applications
- Provide engineering expertise in one or more of these areas: infrastructure as code, disaster recovery, performance tuning & auto-scaling, Mainframe integration, security, networking, high availability and fault resilience.
- Troubleshoot and remediate middleware defects regardless of component
- Brief management, customer, team, or vendors using written or oral skills at appropriate technical level for audience
- All other duties as assigned or directed
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years of relevant experience or Master's degree and 2 years of relevant experience or 8 years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- Must have at least 4 years of experience with middleware system administration
- Must have at least 4 years of experience with SoftwareAG webMethod Suite
- Must have at least 1 year of Demonstrated knowledge and working experience in Linux (RHEL 7.x)
- Must have at least 1 year of hands on experience with AWS cloud technologies including application monitoring, security & IAM, launching & maintaining EC2 instances, VPC and networking
- Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green card holder)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
- installing, configuring, and patching Software AG webMethods suite (API Gateway, IntegrationServer, Portal, CentraSite, Terracotta)
- automating installation, configuration, performance tuning and patches of middleware systems
- with Linux scripting (Bash, Korn Shell, etc
- with relational databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle), and SQL
- webMethods API gateway and IntegrationServer
- webMethods EntireX, ConnX, ApplinX configuration and setup for mainframe
- Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Preferred experience implementing role base security using LDAP / Active Directory.
- Prior Federal government experience.
- API development & monitor tools (Ready API, Swagger, Splunk, Dynatrace)
- CI/CD (Jenkins) and DevOps (Ansible)
- Elasticsearch and Kibana
- PaaS using Red Hat OpenShift / Kubernetes, and Docker containers