SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Vintun LLC is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to help an existing client maintain continuity of operations within a classified environment. The candidate will participate in the development of software and related tools in support of technical exploitation and analysis of threats for EOD and CREW programs at Naval Surface Warfare Center, Indian Head Division (Indian Head, MD). Candidates will perform the following tasks:
- Conduct Level 2, Level 3, and or Level 4 Electronic Forensics Exploitation, Analysis and Reporting, and Reverse Engineering.
- Use software and hardware tools to analyze complex data and information.
- Build new software tools, or modify existing tools, if needed, to support programmatic requirements and objectives.
- Research related technologies to aid in complex data analysis.
- Conduct analysis of Hybrid Reports, Level 2 Exploitation reports/information, and or products from other peer Level 3 facilities and government agencies.
- Through reverse engineering, process and analyze data received to create useful information and products.
- Complete work packets and update new data/information to lab databases.
- Provide output reports for each working packet such as Preliminary Analysis Reports, Alerts, and Final Reports.
- Write comprehensive/technical summaries and findings resulting from data analysis activities.
- Ability to support lab activities such as downloading, installing, and learning to use new software tools to operate within an existing classified environment.
- Ability to develop and document processes, procedures, technical instructions and various high-level deliverables that effectively communicate complex data/information.
- Ability to communicate and exchange complicated information with senior leadership at various federal agencies, services, and organizations.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with EOD and CREW technologies.
- Demonstrated experience communicating complex ideas with stakeholders and building collaborative relationships with team members, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize projects and activities with minimum guidance.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio.
- BS degree in relevant discipline from an accredited college/university (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, etc.). A Master's degree in a relevant discipline is preferable.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in software engineering and/or reverse engineering.