SalaryUSD TBD TBD
DescriptionJob Description:Ranked first in Government IT and systems integration, Leidos brings decades of experience leading large-scale mission-critical network IT programs. We're looking for visionaries and enablers to help us deliver game changing results. Leidos is seeking qualified candidates in a proposal effort to join our Engineering and Technical Support team, who will manage enterprise operations and deliver IT architecture modernization in support of the Department of the Navy. If awarded to Leidos, positions would be available in the Washington, DC Metro area and other locations across the US and abroad. We offer competitive compensation, retirement and paid leave packages, health and wellness programs, career development trainings and certifications, income protection, employee stock purchase plans, and family benefits. We are looking for top talented individuals with expertise and experience in:VTC SchedulingPrimary Responsibilities
- Will assist with the following work:
- Provide all scheduling, equipment operation and support necessary to ensure operational readiness of systems and equipment for an average of fifteen (15) VTC sessions per day.
- Support customer requests and coordinate VTCs with other sites.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on VTC equipment and troubleshoot and resolve system problems.
- Provide VTC system support during the hours of 0600 to 1600 Monday through Friday. The contractor shall support requirements for work outside of these hours, to include evening or weekend work based upon system failures or operational requirements.
- Top Secret/SCI security clearance required.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 1 or more years experience as a VTC Scheduler.
- Ability to interface with customers and ensure VTC services to support command operational.
- requirements. Ability to update a calendar listing all scheduled VTC conferences. Work directly with NMIC
- customers to resolve changes and conflicts with scheduled conferences. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- Certifications: Security +.