SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Implementing Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and DoD IT policy and control related configuration management across multiple projects.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a Configuration Management Plan for the organization. Administratively support the VCE Internal Control Board (ICB). Candidate will support the VCE Integrated Project Team and Data Management Working Group meeting by maintaining a record and system for recording Change Requests, Configuration Versions, and all associated artifacts.
- Coordinating with multiple project teams and stakeholders to manage and receive project artifacts and deliverables.
- Maintains accurate configuration information on the historical, planned, and current state of service assets and configuration items.
- Standardize methods and procedures for efficient handling of approved system changes.
- Work with the PMO System Administrator to manage the VCE SharePoint as the primary collaboration and configuration management repository tool.
- An active Secret security clearance is required
- Ability to manage workload and schedule across multiple projects
- Exceptional attention to detail for quality control of documents and artifacts
- The candidate must have experience with project management artifacts such as Project Plans, Project Schedules, Requirements Traceability Matrices, and system documentation in support of PMO activities.
- Good communication skills and capable of leading teams
- Strong organizational skills