SalaryUSD Open Open
SourceACI Group, Inc.
Sr. Business Process Engineer, Rockville, MDOur client is seeking a Sr. Business Process Engineer for a contract to hire opportunity in Rockville, MDDue to government public trust requirements, s or Holders only.Job DescriptionOur client is seeking a well-versed Senior Business Process Engineer to join their National Practitioner Data Bank (NPDB) program team to collaborate with their Federal customer stakeholders and leadership to understand, document, enhance, implement, and continuously improve business processes on the program. You will provide technical leadership and hands-on expertise to promote and drive the process innovation and program efficiency and effectiveness. This position begins with the development of current as-is business process models and working with stakeholders to develop to-be process models, transition plan, and implementation roadmap for the development of a new case management system using a low code platform.
- Primary duties include working with stakeholders to understand long-term program and process vision, documenting, enhancing, and optimizing business processes, and developing measures to monitor process effectiveness.
- This person will also help clarify requirements and propose solutions and roadmaps that meet business milestones to hand off to technical teams for implementation.
- Responsibilities include helping to perform decision analysis and resolution studies, determine high-level estimates, create workflow wireframes and other supporting documentation to help drive the implementation and continuous enhancement of systems projects as well as helping to implement best practices continuous business process and support system improvement.
- Also, provides expertise on continuous process improvement strategies, organizational redesign, change management projects, and performance measures for very complex and multiple business process engagements
- Identifying and analyzing business needs around process and system enhancements.
- Conducting requirements gathering, and defining scope and objectives, identifying and eliminating duplication, streamlining, centralizing, business improvement processes, etc.
- Use quantitative analysis methodology to perform data, cost and benefit, and/or process measurement analysis.
- Research industry trends for application of process improvement techniques and best practices.
- Partner with Federal business process owners and stakeholders on strategic initiatives.
- May coach and review the work of less-experienced professionals.
- May be responsible for resolution of complex problems escalated by lower-level consultants.
- May develop department policies and procedures.
- May serve as a team or task leader. (Not a people manager)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience. Master’s Degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience (14+ with no BA/BS)
- Over 7 (seven) years of progressively more complex experience as a Business Process/Requirements Analyst.
- Experience with case management implementation (e.g., Appian, Pega, Documentum, Salesforce).
- Proven experience pulling requirements from a customer who don’t quite know what they want.
- Experience in an agile team environment.
- Experience creating workflow wireframes.
- Experience running scrum meeting – a plus.
- Experience working independently.
- Experience working with Federal Government clients a plus
- HHS experience a plus
- Ability to obtain an HHS Public Trust Clearance. Current Public Trust a plus
- Lean Six Sigma (or equivalent) certified
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).