SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
- Act as the point of contact for end-user problems and work as the liaison with other technical support units as needed.
- Configure, install, deploy, upgrade, secure, maintain, and support desktops, laptops, tablets, printers, scanners, and other peripheral devices as assigned.
- Conduct analysis, timely resolution, and follow-up to problems, assigned tasks, and requests for project related technical specifications to support continued business computing operations while maintaining a comprehensive log in Remedy.
- Assess, organize, inventory, document, and relocate equipment as required. Update and maintain asset management records for hardware as needed per Remedy requests and project tasks.
- Assist with the support and maintenance of client Enterprise systems.
- Monitor vulnerability risk alerts from manufacturers (i.e. Microsoft, Symantec, Sun, Novell, etc.) and keep computers, servers, and image patch levels current. Regularly check IT security settings on desktops, laptops, and tablets. This includes virus scans, operating system patches, and software updates.
- Provide onsite IT support at various client facilities or other locations (training facilities) statewide to assist in setup, installation, or repair of hardware/software/connectivity issues as instructed by client.
- Support and maintain physical access control system (Kratos), configure employee and contractor badge access, and monitor system logs to ensure there is no unauthorized access.
- Draft and manage technical documentation such as policies, procedures, end-user instructions, etc. for review/approval
- Consult with users to discuss hardware and software needs, assess existing hardware and software, and survey sites where hardware and software will be located.
- Analyzes facility readiness for site preparations as needed for installing computer hardware, software, audio/visual, and voice/data wiring according to the project’s installation requirements
- Participates in managing software and hardware inventory and the required inventory documentation including hardware/software licenses, maintenance and renewals, license reconciliation, and associated life-cycle activities. This includes completing equipment sanitization and disposal in accordance with client policies and procedures.