SalaryUSD TBD TBD
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos is currently looking for a Linux Systems Administrator to join a long-standing development program. You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Paid Parental Leave, Paid Disability Leave, Safe Work Environments AND a $20k Sign-on Bonus for this position upon funding and hire onto the program!Program Summary:Leidos is currently seeking experienced individuals for exciting opportunities on a TTO-based contract that supports the customer's Capabilities organization. One key TTO delivers a platform that hosts an expanding set of core services, analytic tools, data compliance, and security services to the TechSIGINT community. Incorporating DevOps, SAFE, and other best practices to design, develop and deploy software, we adhere to a rigorous release schedule for the SDK. In addition, we provide software maintenance and enhancements, systems engineering and administration, and quality assurance to an operational system of critical importance to SIW. The team works collaboratively across various organizations implementing the latest technology (AWS, containerization, DevOps, metrics and monitoring, etc.) to support the mission and meet the customer's needs in a proactive manner.Leidos is seeking a Linux Systems Administrator to support a Leidos Prime Program in the development, integration, deployment, and sustainment of critical systems. The Level-1 Linux SA will provide support for the implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc. Provide support and escalation including problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers. Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process. Configure and manage UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software. Troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing Linux operating system enhancements to improve reliability and performance.Responsibilities:
- Provide support and Escalation including problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Optimize system operations and resource utilization, and perform system capacity analysis and planning
- Five (5) years of experience as a Systems Administrator in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience substituted for a Bachelor's Degree
- Linux-based Systems' Administration experience a MUST