SalaryUSD TBD TBD
DescriptionJob Description:The CSS Operations of Leidos has an opening on a program for a Sr. Storage Administrator to support a global enterprise network. Sr. Storage Administrator responsible for the daily operation and maintenance support of multiple local storage environments and remotely managed global storage environments that include NetApp DataOntap 7-mode, Clustered DataOntap, and EMC Isilon OneFS.Primary Responsibilities:
- Monitor and review system events via Data Fabric Manager (DFM), Netapp OnCommand
- Unified Manager (OCUM), and Isilon OneFS .
- Coordinate all DataOntap upgrades and storage maintenance with teams spread across different geographical locations.
- Manage day to day operations of the SAN/NAS environment.
- Configure and deploy new storage builds utilizing NetApp FAS2552 or AFFA200/220
- controllers and NetApp 2246 shelves.
- Perform technical refresh to the Netapp storage environment including data migration via the 7-Mode Transition Tool and/or NDMP copy.
- Create documentation that tracks the shipment of replacement storage related hardware.
- Provide in-depth trouble-shooting for local and remote teams.
- Provide 24/7 On-Call support as needed.
- Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
Sr. Systems Administrator