SalaryUSD -USD -USD
Job Summary: Connected is a multi-year strategic program to digitally transform Sales, Recruiting, and Marketing capabilities for Allegis Group and its operating companies. The Domain Architect (DA) Salesforcerole is a core member of the Connected team responsible for designing innovative solutions on the Salesforce platform, developing project and platform standards, guiding development teams throughout execution, and delivering high-quality solutions. You must possess a unique combination of business acumen and analytical focus with a strong, deep technical background in Salesforce technologies. Responsibilities The DA is responsible for:
- Providing big-picture thinking and in-depth problem-solving expertise to guide analysis, architecture, & design of solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Assessing business requirements; creating, evolving, & approving technical designs; creating technical and solution design diagrams and documentation; partnering with Architecture, Product, and UX team members to design experiments and potential solutions
- Estimating initial effort and technical feasibility is given very broad and/or limited statements to enable business prioritization and planning
- Presenting solution designs to broader Architecture teams and the Architecture Review Board for feedback and approval prior to implementation
- Creating durable, scalable technology solutions, guiding execution from design to production.
- Ensuring quality and integrity of a solution, including viability in the Production environment.
- Managing technology lifecycles and applications within the Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM) system The DA must be able to communicate effectively by:
- Speaking the language of business understanding business problems and translating needs into viable technical solutions with measurable outcomes.
- Speaking the language of architecture capabilities, frameworks, APIs, patterns, maturity models, roadmaps, physical, logical, functional diagrams, use cases, etc.
- Speaking the language of technology - new technologies and trends, data, modeling, POCs, non-functional requirements, SLAs, comparing/contrasting products in a given technology space, etc.
- Guide a solution from concept to delivery - envision and create solutions; model the solution components and integration points; prove the feasibility of a design, and ultimately implement and support a solution in the Production environment.
- Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers
- Adhere to team and Enterprise Architecture (EA) standards, and assist in defining new standards, methodologies, and frameworks
- Ensure that new technology solutions are designed for optimal access and usefulness, rationalizing technical debt and leveraging existing technologies whenever possible.
- Assist in creation of near/mid-term roadmaps evaluating technologies to address gaps, reduce technical debt, and evolve their domain toward the future state architecture, to support business growth and innovation.
- Establish new domain-specific standards, near/mid-term strategy, and roadmaps (0-18 months), in compliance with Enterprise standards, strategy, and roadmaps.
- Define future state technologies and architecture and help evolve Enterprise standards and mid/long-term strategy/roadmaps(18-60 months), providing domain-specific expertise.
- Apply architectural and engineering concepts to design a solution meeting operational requirements, such as scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, extensibility, flexibility, availability, and manageability.
- Translate business strategy and requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce.com platform, using standard or declarative capabilities wherever possible
- Participate and lead research and development efforts (proof of concept, prototypes), as subject matter experts, when introducing new technologies, in conjunction with UX and Product Management teams
- Provide technical expertise to estimate effort, complexity, work breakdown structures, and technical resource planning to support Agile Product and Demand Management processes.
- Ability to gain buy-in on proposed solutions.
- Lead and define solution architecture to deliver high-impact products in a fast-paced environment
- Assist managers in developing the service level agreements (SLAs) and deploying key performance measures.
- Participate in various phases of the SDLC to perform architectural review functions, and to ensure adherence to Enterprise Architecture (EA) technology standards and project-specific solutions architecture (i.e., design and code reviews).
- Keep current with Salesforce and domain-related technologies and best practices
- Serve as technical owner and point of contact for domain-specificsolutions.
- Coach and mentor team members in the areas of technical skills and competency.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related major or equivalent IS / business experience.
- Multiple Salesforce.com certifications (Developer, Advanced Developer, Architect, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.)
- 5+ years experience with Salesforce development/architecture of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, APIs, Force.com, Lightning, and Apex.
- 8-10 years experience years of IS / business experience, more specifically programming, engineering, automation, and/or systems analysis. Has a broad level of understanding surrounding information systems (e.g. SOA, Master Data Management, Mobile).
- Has expert-level technical knowledge of architecture, application systems design, and integration
- Demonstrates proficiency with both declarative and programmatic Salesforce development including objects, Process Builder, Lightning App Builder, Lightning components, Apex, APIs, triggers, workflows, approval processes, validation rules, and Visualforce pages.
- Anticipates and solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; uses conceptual thinking to propose solutions and recommend the process, product, or service improvements
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to adjust messaging for technical and non-technical audiences
- Fosters a culture of continuous improvement and innovation within the team
- Identifies and develops reusable assets and accelerators based on recurring themes
- Collaborates within and across teams to creatively solve problems across the business, design solutions for reuse, and bridge gaps between functional requirements and product delivery
- Designs solutions that adhere to development standards, Salesforce platform governor limits, performance, and large data volume best practices to ensure high-quality delivery in Production
- Behaves in accordance with objectives and strategic plan; provides strategic or conceptual advice and updates on project milestones and achievement of objectives
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement AppExchange and other non-native platforms as needed to extend base Salesforce functionality
- Salesforce Lightning Design System / Lightning Web Components
- Experience with GitHub/BitBucket, VS Code, Welkin Suite IDE, and Salesforce DX
- Enterprise integration using MuleSoft
- Familiarity with code quality and automation/DevOps tools (e.g., SonarQube, Checkmarx)
- Salesforce Einstein Discovery and Analytics
- Salesforce Shield
- Technology Portfolio Management tools (e.g., LeanIX)
- AppExchange Products (e.g., OwnBackup, FieldTrip, Seismic)
- Customer Service
- Building Relationships
- Business Knowledge / Organizational Acumen
- Self-Motivation/Self Starter
- Leading Self and Others