SalaryUSD -USD -USD
We are looking for an experienced UX researcher to join our team. You will be responsible for helping define and drive the future of our products. You will reveal what our users need from our products by conducting research, working with cross-functional teams, and performing usability studies. These responsibilities also include inspiring change, delivering oral and written presentations, evaluating qualitative and quantitative data, and helping the UX team better understand what would make a user's experience more intuitive, accessible, and seamless. Responsibilities
- Conduct primary and secondary user research.
- Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research.
- Create UX research artifacts such as personas, journey maps, and service blueprints.
- Perform market and ethnographic research.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics.
- Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
- Mentor and coach junior UX researchers on the team.
- Perform usability studies with consumers.
- Ask questions, gather data, and analyze data.
- Use a diverse set of UX research tools.
- Five or more years of UX research experience.
- Bachelor's or MS in a human behavior related field (or equivalent and demonstrable work experience).
- Ability to quickly and effectively share research results.
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including research, planning, evaluating, and iteration.
- Ability to formulate specific, answerable, and practical questions.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decisions.
- Experience with remote testing tools.
- A strong desire for creative problem-solving with a positive attitude.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Customer Service
- Building Relationships
- Business Knowledge / Organizational Acumen
- Self-Motivation/Self Starter
- Leading Self and Others