SalaryDepends on Experience
Role - Informatica Developer Location - Germantown, MD Hybrid (onsite 3x weekly; remote 2x weekly from the onset of the project).Duartion - 6+ Months Informatica developer to design, develop, test, and implement data integration solutions, support, and monitor existing ETL processes. The primary expertise should be in Informatica, Oracle pl/SQL, UNIX, Salesforce. You should have technical skills (PL/SQL, Oracle, Informatica, UNIX scripting, Python, relational/dimensional modeling) and will be able to take business requirements and develop efficient code to meet deliverables.Responsibilities
- Design develop, test, implement, and troubleshoot ETL mappings and workflows in a hybrid environment that includes Oracle DWH and Salesforce .
- Create ETL design documentation and maintain overall design documents and deliverables.
- Responsible for writing complex SQL queries.
- Lead Informatica performance tuning tasks.
- Responsible for reviewing and improving the quality of all the team deliverables.
- Implement and maintain the development processes, QC testing and release management for ETL tasks.
- BS degree in computer science or related field
- 3+ years of experience with Informatica Powercenter or IICS including the following:
- mappings and workflows/taskflows extensively.
- DBs (Oracle or SQL server), Flat files, FTP as source/target.
- SQL and shell or python scripting
- Knowledge of Salesforce and SoQL
- Experience with applications (like Salesforce) as source or target.
- Working knowledge of any enterprise scheduler (non-Informatica) – UI or JCL.
- Powercenter or IICS interfacing with webservices/API as connections/transformations
- Informatica Cloud Real Time (Application Integration) component
Principal Software Developer
XML Schema Developer