SalaryUSD TBD TBD
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the national security, engineering, and the health industries. Leidos is seeking a Information Assurance/System Security Architect for a position as part of a team supporting the Defense Information Security Agency (DISA) in Fort Meade, MD. This is a full time position that must work in Fort Meade, MD. No full time telework is allowed.Primary ResponsibilitiesThe Information Assurance System Security Architect will participate in risk assessment during the Certification and Accreditation process. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Designs, develops, implements, and integrates information assurance architecture, system, or system component for use within data center, network, and enclave environments.
- Participates in information systems risk assessments and designs security countermeasures to mitigate identified risks.
- Ensures that the architecture and design of DoD information systems (IS) are functional and secure. As necessary, designs and develops IA or IA enabled products, interface specifications, and approaches to secure the environment.
- Utilizes experience and judgment to plan and accomplish enclave security related goals. Supports system or network designs that encompass multiple data center or networks to include those with differing data protection/classification requirements.
- Reports to DAA for IA issues with separate reporting to other senior management for network operational requirements, as necessary.
- Responsible for preparing all RMF documentation required to achieve an ATO of an instance of the newly built UCSA environment into a cloud environment at both IL-5 & IL-6. These instances shall comply with all required DoD and DISA RMF guidelines commensurate with the DoD's latest recommendation for transition to a Government approved cloud instance.
- Supports Network Engineer Lead in creating, documenting, and maintaining a UCSA Government Cloud Environment Service Design Plan that shall define all aspects of the service throughout all stages of its lifecycle.
- Bachelor's of Art or Bachelor's of Science in a technical discipline; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in Federal Government Network Management is absolutely necessary.
- Experience in designing security mechanisms in cloud networks.
- Qualified IA personnel IAW DoD 8570/DoD 8140, minimum IAT II.
- Active Secret Clearance Required with ability to obtain a Top Secret
- Experience with DISA Network Enclaves
- Experience with AWS/GovCloud