SalaryUSD Open Open
SourceACI Group, Inc.
Chief Product Officer, RemoteOur client, based out of Elkridge, MD, is seeking a Chief Product Officer for a direct hire opportunity. DescriptionOur client is looking for an exceptional Chief Product Officer to join their team solving healthcare interoperability as they develop the next generation healthcare platform. This individual will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in an innovation driven environment where individual creativity is valued.Responsibilities
- Oversee product development, with accountability for consistently delivering superior value to clients.
- Direct the activities of development team and external consultants
- Lead role in delivering architectural designs
- Manage and coach the development team which includes software developers and quality engineers.
- Implement best-in-class tools and technologies (i.e. Azure Data Factory, APIM, Identity Management, Azure ADB2C, OAuth2.0, Power BI etc.), processes and practices in DevOps (i.e. CI/CD, SonarQube, Docker, Kubernetes etc.), quality engineering (QE) to continuously enhance the value provided to clients.
- Ensure technical milestones are achieved on-time and within budget.
- Collaborate with the development team to define technical goals, develop innovative solutions, set technical objectives, develop plans and timelines, and monitor ongoing technical delivery to ensure effective project execution.
- Maintain technology standards across all programs to align with organizational technology standards.
- Provide leadership and guidance to support the implementation of large systems.
- Provide quality assurance review of engagement processes and deliverables
- Educational Background
- Bachelor’s in computer science, or equivalent education/experience
- Work Experience
- 8-12 years of experience with 5+ years of management experience
- MUST have healthcare IT industry/product experience
- FHIR/HL7 experience required
- Azure and/or AWS Certifications preferred
- SCRUM experience
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.