SalaryUSD TBD TBD
About DMIDMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is a global technology solutions company that specializes in digital strategy, design, transformation and support. Utilizing expertise from six unique DMI Groups, in the areas of AI & Analytics, Commerce, Experience, Managed Services, Transformation, and Government, DMI delivers intelligent digital transformation solutions that meet organizations where they are. Born digital, DMI has been delivering mission-critical, enterprise grade solutions since 2002 for over a hundred Fortune 1000 enterprises and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI has grown to 2,000+ employees globally and has been continually recognized by top industry analysts as market leader as well as a Top Place to Work by the Washington Post. DMInc.com | Careers | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook About the Opportunity DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Information Systems Security Officer to support our client in Crownsville, Maryland. Responsibilities Include:
- Acquire and manage the necessary resources, including leadership support, financial resources, and key security personnel, to support information technology (IT) security goals and objectives and reduce overall organizational risk.
- Advise senior management (e.g., Chief Information Officer [CIO]) on risk levels and security posture.
- Advise senior management (e.g., CIO) on cost/benefit analysis of information security programs, policies, processes, systems, and elements.
- Communicate the value of information technology (IT) security throughout all levels of the organization stakeholders.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to establish the enterprise continuity of operations program, strategy, and mission assurance.
- Ensure that cybersecurity inspections, tests, and reviews are coordinated for the network environment.
- Participate in Risk Governance process to provide security risks, mitigations, and input on other technical risk.
- Knowledge of computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies.
- Knowledge of risk management processes (e.g., methods for assessing and mitigating risk).
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity and privacy.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity and privacy principles.
- Knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity and privacy principles used to manage risks related to the use, processing, storage, and transmission of information or data.
- Knowledge of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) data security standards.
- Knowledge of Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards.
- Knowledge of Personal Health Information (PHI) data security standards.
- Knowledge of data loss prevention (DLP).
- An associates and two years of general experience, or four years of general experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Advanced certifications related to managing privacy, security, audit, and risk, outside of the required certifications, may be substituted for up to two years of experience.
- Community - Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
- Development - Annual performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
- Financial - Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
- Recognition - Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness - Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options.