SalaryUSD -USD -USD
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent industry experience
- Demonstrated experience in providing DevSecOps implementation using technologies such as Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Istio, Jenkins, and GitLab CI
- Experience with container and container management utilizing technologies like Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Experience working with Cloud Service Providers such as AWS and Azure and utilizing cloud based DevSecOps services
- Experience with IaC automation utilizing languages and frameworks such as Terraform
- Experience securing applications via CI/CD pipelines leveraging static code analysis, unit and integration testing, dependency analysis, etc.
- Experience working in Agile team environments
- Working knowledge of software build process.
- Experienced in developing, testing, and maintaining containerized applications.
- Strong "security first" mindset
- Have a passion for building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for a large enterprise that consists of hundreds of applications.
- Have a passion for Agile and DevSecOps methodologies.
- Secret security clearance
- CompTIA Security+ CE or other DOD 8570 IAT II certification preferred
- Work with Agile teams to implement CI/CD pipelines
- Take complete ownership of build and deployment services and processes, enabling engineering and development teams to focus on building capabilities quickly using automated processes
- Provide day to day DevSecOps support to Agile teams and support releases for all CI/CD builds and deployments
- Troubleshoot issues with existing DevOps environment
- Experience in building new DevOps DEV, TEST, DEVINT and UAT environments.
- Utilize IAC tools such as Terraforms to script infrastructure
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines for a large enterprise that consists of hundreds of applications.
- Utilize a strong "security first" mindset.
- Have a passion for agile and DevSecOps methodologies.
Resident Engineer, Senior Staff - Tier III/IV - Data Center - TS/SCI with Full-Scope Polygraph - Permanent