SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
Title: Contract Administrator Location: Columbia, MDAPV Background: Since its inception in 2007, APV has delivered on over 70 prime contracts supporting large legacy refreshment efforts, Cloud migrations, full lifecycle IT Systems development, and innovative Education, Outreach and Training projects. Over the years, APV staff has created over 3000 hours of online learning for K-12 and adult learners for commercial, educational, and public sector clients. APV’s innovative products are helping many clients train their work force and provide 24/7/365 learning to a widely distributed work force with highly interactive content. Due to our stellar past performance creating and delivering large scale IT and training solutions, APV has experienced great growth and expects steep growth and to manage increased work load we are seeking highly motivated and experienced Contract Administrator to support the contracts Department. A successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- Possess working industry knowledge in the Government contracting
- Takes initiative to bring process improvements and innovative ideas to further streamline contracts management
- Ability to support all levels of management.
- Able to take on assigned responsibilities with minimum or no supervision.
- Develop, issue, review and negotiate contractual documents such as but not limited to Nondisclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, and Subcontract Agreements.
- Based on the needs of the awarded contracts, create Subcontract Agreements) with potential subcontractors and and/or prime contractors.
- Ensure that the agreements are compliant with APV’s corporate policies.
- Review awarded contracts upon receipt to make sure they are compliant with APV’s proposal submissions.
- Assist Director of Contracts in the full life cycle of the contract, starting from the award through the closeout of the contracts.
- Assist Director of Contracts in making sure that each awarded contracts have completed Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS) and work with Program/Project Managers to ensure CPARS are completed.
- Maintain data of all completed CPARS and being able to assist proposal department to provide this data when needed.
- Assist in reviewing and understand contract modifications from the government and prime contractors.
- Prepare and issue modifications to subcontractors upon request by management or Director of Contracts.
- Respond to internal and external contractual matters
- Work with billing POC and Director of Contracts to support overall contract requirements, hours, rates, contract amounts etc for each active contract.
- Provide contractual support to assist with Tracking/Maintaining contract funding and obligated amounts
- Maintain compliant contract and subcontract files in accordance with government approved standard requirements; responsible for file structure set up and maintenance.
- Assist and work with Accounts Receivable/Accounts payable to submit client invoices according to contract requirements if needed.
- Maintain and complete Weekly Pending Contractual Legal Matters Log for management.
- Maintain Company’s Active Contracts Summary Spreadsheet.
- Assist in reviewing documents and supporting management of GSA schedule contracts to include but not limited to submitting proposal and/or modification packages, updates to schedule terms and conditions, maintaining current approved price list, and preparing for/participating in GSA schedule audits/reviews.
- Assist with periodic compliance checks on processes and internal controls in projects.
- Assist in developing contractual templates, checklists etc. related to the responsibilities of the contracts department.
- Assist in creating and maintaining a tracking system for corrective action plans and periodically monitor the progress of implementation of corrective actions.
- Assist the Proposal Department in providing any data request for proposal submission
- Any other duties assigned as directed by Leadership and department based on company needs, objectives and priorities
- Extreme attention to detail
- Exceptional written and Oral communications skills
- Negotiation’s experience of contractual agreements, such as, but not limited to Nondisclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements and Subcontract Agreements.
- Understanding of contractual documents of the Program.
- Advanced level proficiency in using Microsoft Office, particularly Word, and Excel.