SalaryUSD TBD TBD
DescriptionJob Description:As a Reverse Engineer, you will participate in a program providing challenging cyber projects which contribute to national priority missions related to telephony network technologies. The program executes tasks which focus smaller teams on specific challenges, while providing a large team for project support and surge requirements. Selected applicants will find challenging work that grows their careers and opportunities to broaden their skills into emerging technologies.Primary Responsibilities
- Identifying and analyzing software/Network exploits
- Analyze network traffic and protocols.
- Using a high-level scripting/programming language to extract, de-obfuscate, or otherwise manipulate malware related data
- Debugging both user-mode and kernel-mode software.
- Navigate within a LINUX system as a user to include running scripts and reviewing data
- Providing mitigation suggestions in the context of a security incident, as it relates to the technical analysis of malware or other attack artifacts
- Performing independent research to better understand complex technical problems
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or similar technical major and eight (8) years of software engineering experience. In lieu of Bachelor Degree, a minimum of twelve (12) years of software engineering experience is required.
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in the following programming, scripting and query languages:
- C, C, Assembly (Intel, Motorola, and/or PowerPC), Pen, Python, C Shell, Bash, and SQL.
- Experience coding in C and assembly on Linux, UNIX and/or Windows systems
- Understanding of Windows or Linux Internals, embedded systems, device drivers