SalaryUSD $100,000 - $125,000 100000 - 125000
- Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests.
- Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. This includes acceptance, exploratory, regression, functional, backend, and 508 testing
- Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the team’s overall test objectives.
- Coach and advice testers as required.
- S/B.A. in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Technology, or other similar fields
- 8+ years of experience with application testing
- Prior experience with defect management processes and tools; writing test plans and test reports; and testing on multiple platforms/environments
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Experience with JMeter and Selenium
- Experience in conducting internal/external quality audits is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a plus
- Self-motivated, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality while dealing with sensitive information
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions or need for future sponsorship