SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Business Group Highlights IntelligenceThe Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions. ResponsibilitiesPerspecta has an immediate need for a Graphic Designer-Illustrator in Bethesda, MD.Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts. Plans, analyzes, and creates original visual solutions to communications projects. Identifies the most effective way to get messages across in print and electronic media using color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques. QualificationsA Bachelor's degree in Graphics Design, Marketing or Business Administration is required, with 8 to 10 years' experience or MS/MA degree with 6 to 8 years' experience or 3 to 5 years' experience with PhD.
- Requires 10 years' experience creating electronic and tangible communication plans for strategic communications, and at least three years of demonstrated experience in Graphics Design procedures and protocols and SharePoint development and design.
- Develops the overall layout and production design of magazines, newspapers, journals, corporate reports, and other publications.
- Utilizes perspective, isometric, orthographic, and schematic techniques to prepare technical and non-technical illustrations and line drawings for slide presentations, view graphics, reports, brochures, etc.
- Produces promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures for products and services.
- Designs distinctive logos for products and businesses and develop signs and signage systems for business and government.
- Develops material for Internet Web pages, interactive media, and multimedia projects.
- Gathers relevant information by meeting with clients, creative or art directors, and by performing own research.
- Prepares sketches or layouts-by hand or with the aid of a computer-to illustrate vision for the design.