SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Role :- SCCM Admin Location:- Baltimore, MD / San Antonio, Tx / Westborough, MA / Latham, NY (Consultant can pick any location but job has to Onsite ONLY) Duration: Full Time ONLY Job Description: 9+ Years System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM):
- Create and edit scripts for use with SCCM.
- Manage script usage through roles and security scopes.
- Run scripts on collections or individual on-premises managed Windows PCs.
- Get rapid aggregated script results from client devices.
- Monitor script execution and view reporting results from script output.
- SCCM Certification
- Good scripting knowledge on Powershell and MS SQL
- Creating query-based collections
- Configuring Site Collection Maintenance Windows
- Configuring Power Management Rules
- Configuring WDS, configuring PXE, configuring the VM build environment, and
- integrating with MDT
- Build / Capture / Update Windows 10 images
- Manage images (updating of Drivers, etc.)
- Creating Distribution Points and distributing the images accordingly
- Creating a deployment Task Sequence and deploying the Task Sequence
- Creating Packages for Operating System Deployments.
- Deployment of Applications and Software Updates including:
- Creating and deploying applications with user device affinity, compliance settings,
- Software Center and task sequencing.
- Monitoring updates via Automatic Deployment Rules (ADR), Update Groups,
- Deployment packages, and other methods.
- Reporting on the success or failure of Application deployments.
- Management of Compliance Settings by creating and importing Configuration Items (CI)
- Deploy Client Management agents
- Manage clients using Group Policy, WSUS, logon scripts, Client Push, etc.
- Trouble client health
- Manage and report on hardware and software inventory