Hello There, Hope you are doing well. We have an opportunity for End-user Support with one of our clients in Baltimore MD Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested in this role. If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details, your availability and a good time to connect with you. Job Description: Job Title: End-user Support Job Location: Baltimore MD Duration: 12+ Months Job Description:
- The End User Systems Specialist is a key member of client and will be primarily responsible for supporting DMI customer's end user technology environment and Customer Executive offices.
- Therefore, exceptional Customer Service etiquette and skills are a must.
- The incumbent will directly support VIP staff and team members.
- This includes, but is not limited to, maintenance and management of company desktops, notebooks, mobile devices, printers, servers and other office equipment and related software.
- In addition, this individual will participate in the implementation of new hardware and software including the installation and configuration of Microsoft and Google applications on the end user computers.
- The client Executive Office is a flagship location, and various video conferencing platforms are heavily leveraged.
- Extensive experience in supporting video conference sessions using tools such as Zoom, WebEx, Cisco Jabber, GoToMeeting, Google Meet, etc.
- Minimum 5-7 years IT Desktop Services and some LAN support experience required.
- Experience providing support to business community users up to senior executive level.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows operating systems required XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10. Working knowledge of Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 preferred, but not required.
- In-depth knowledge of and experience working with MS Office Suite (2003, 2007, 2010. 2013, 2016, O365), Adobe (multiple versions), and other desktop applications (WebEx, Zoom, GoToWebinar/Meeting. Google Suite, and other collaboration tools).
- Thorough experience with configuring, upgrading, troubleshooting desktop and laptops computers, printers, scanners and other peripheral devices.
- Experience using PC support tools such as LANDesk, Bomgar, WebEx, and Dame Ware preferred. Google Suite experience preferred.
- Familiarity and experience with SCCM/Tanium preferred, but not required.
- Active Directory administration and account management experience required.
- Thorough knowledge of security enhancement/monitoring products for PC and laptop environment, i.e. Malwarebytes, SEP12 McAfee, etc.
- ITIL v3 certification preferred.
- Incident management and Problem management experience highly desired.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and background.
- Planning, integration, and maintenance of software and hardware for local or wide area computer networks. This may include installation of applications software and customization as required, creation of user accounts and management of account privileges, providing user support, training of users in software and hardware, and the installation and maintenance of network hardware such as printers, scanners or other networked devices.
- This position role may be called upon to coach/mentor/train End client new hires and/or junior team members.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with desktop hardware and software pertaining to systems operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with desktop hardware and software pertaining to LAN connectivity.
- Maintain and perform hardware set up, proper configuration and system modifications to assure high availability and performance.
- Installing and setting up office/cubes for new and existing employees, relocating phones, and troubleshooting outages.
- Escalate unresolved problems to staff with specific expertise, such as developers, network or system engineers, and database administrators in a timely manner.
- Collaborate effectively with team members and other End client team members to resolve and document issues.
- Assist LAN, WAN and other DMI client teams as required/needed.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve application issues following standard operating procedures and using knowledge support tools.
- Communicate technical issues to DMI client management and peers as needed.
- Perform other job-related duties as required by business needs.
- Provide training to onsite and remote users.
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems
- Works with customer, vendors, and DMI client team members as needed for video conference setup, testing, evaluation.
- Install, administer, troubleshoot, and maintain LAN, PC and peripheral equipment.
- Work with vendors and internal support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop equipment and software.
- Create and maintain documentation on IT processes and procedures, instructional guides, etc.
- Thorough documentation of incident/request activities in ServiceNow
- Out-of-hours on-call responsibilities as assigned/needed
- Strict adherence to departmental work schedule and emergency activation events is expected.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or three (3) years of equivalent experience in a related field.
- A Master's Degree is preferred.
Desktop/ End User / IT Support Technician