SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Location: Baltimore, MD Job Summary 4S-Silversword is recruiting a Junior Analyst to support Federal Government clients. The position will support program management activities across multiple software, research, and analytical projects. We seek an entry level professional with some experience in analysis, research, data compilation and reporting. Key Responsibilities The Junior Analyst will support the Project Manager in PMO and reporting activities to include but not limited to:
- Compiling information into reports to support regular daily and weekly meetings as well as ongoing updates to Center management database, Integrated Master Schedule, Incident Reports, Monthly Progress Reports, daily program reporting, Quarterly Program Reviews.
- Coordinating with multiple project teams and stakeholders to gather project status, performance and communicate research analytics.
- Facilitating meetings with project stakeholders by coordinating meeting schedule, read-aheads and presentations, and video/web/teleconferencing.
- Knowledge management of documents and artifacts
- Quality control of project management documents and artifacts
- Provide support to the preparation and evaluation of technical documents, papers, studies, analysis, and briefings in support of daily operational reporting for Federal Government clients.
- Prepare and execute detailed analyses of project and program management activities
- Support the development, tracking and analysis of trends and data in Federal Government client centers
- Support the analysis of information from government agencies such as the CDC, state and local health agencies
- Support daily reporting to Federal Government clients
- Support ad hoc reporting to Federal Government clients from compilation of data from outside sources
- Ability to manage workload and schedule across multiple projects
- Exceptional attention to detail for quality control of documents and artifacts
- The candidate should have experience working with project management artifacts such as Project Plans, Project Schedules, Project Budgets, Executive Briefs, Requirements Traceability Matrices, and other documentation in support of PMO activities.
- Good communication skills and strong teamwork
- Self-motivated and capable of independent work and productivity.
- 2 years of experience in technical or business analysis;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in program / project status and schedule reporting and analysis
- Significant Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Experience in MS Project is preferred
- Excellent ability to communicate professionally in writing
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a large and diverse team