SalaryUSD TBD TBD
DescriptionJob Description:Are you ready to work on a project that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where we FIGHT for our employees, one round at a time!You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Paid Parental Leave, Paid Disability Leave, Safe work environments AND a 20k Sign on Bonus for this position upon funding and hire onto the program!Program SummaryPending contract award, the Leidos Intelligence Group will have a career opportunity for an experienced Systems Administrator on a new, large, multi-year contract for systems engineering, integration, software development, testing, configuration management and training to develop, modernize and sustain Mission Management, Mission Assessment, Sensor Control and Execution (Mission Execution), and Sensor Cognizance functions within our customer environment.System Administrator Responsibilities:
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Manage the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
- Provide assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Optimize system operations and resource utilization, and perform system capacity analysis and planning
- Provide in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems
- Provide detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Configure and manage UNIX and Windows (or other applicable) operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoot, maintain integrity of and configure network components, along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- 4-8 years experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- IAT Level II certification
- An active TS/SCI with a polygraph is required in order to be considered for this position.
Principal Linux Systems Administrator
Sr Prncipal Cyber Systems Administrator (Kubernetes)
Staff Cyber Systems Administrator
Principal Cyber Systems Administrator
Senior Principal Linux Systems Administrator