SourceSiri Infosolutions Inc
Urgent hiring: Sr. Program Manager in Annapolis Junction, MDMaryland, Annapolisjunction, 20701 Annapolisjunction USA
Hope you are doing great This is regarding a job opportunity Please let me know about your availability and interest Feel free to reach me at 848-209-8339 or email@example.com Job Title: Program Manager Location: Annapolis Junction, MD Duration: Full Time Job Description: In this role the Senior Program manager has extensive experience collaborating with Agency IT leadership to meet operational services delivery requirements and serves as a primary liaison with stakeholders to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and resolve issues and mitigate risks.
- Directing a large federal IT contract. Extensive experience in Program Management.
- Proven track record of leading and guiding the work >100 staff and large projects.
- Transition to and delivery of IT Service Management (ITSM) with focus on computer infrastructure operations support for large enterprise organizations.
- Leads the delivery of all aspects of IT operations in an ITSM and DevSecOps environment.
- Leads efforts to plan and execute Organizational change, process improvements, and implementation of program efficiencies.
- Responsible for meeting all operational SLAs. Expert at monitoring progress to assure performance, quality, standards, and cost targets are met. Oversight of the design and Implementation of program maturity.
- Manages and responsible for the successful completion of all contract tasks, deliverables, and assigned program requirements including technical work, financial, and business development activities.
- Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits with corporate leadership and customer.
- Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested
- A track record of excellent communication and collaboration with the customer and mission stakeholders
- Experience providing the strategic planning for the initiation and management of the information technology (IT) environment and the orchestration of the integration and oversight of projects across the program.
- Experienced in serving as a liaison between various stakeholders, mission, technical, and cost aspects of the program, assessing business and technical implications.
- Experience in collaborating and partnering with adjacent contracts.
- Preference may be given to candidates with additional experience in deploying and securing IT networks, modernizing systems for a U.S. government agency, transitioning data centers, and driving innovative solutions while simultaneously helping reduce costs and enterprise risk.
- Responsible for security/data protection
- Manage integrated teams to achieve reduction in vulnerability scores
- Team management of the installation of systems and deployment of applications
- Develop annual strategic plans for the organization and organization's customers
- Performs business development activities at all stages, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
- BA / BS required (MS preferred)
- 15+ years of related experience with 5 years of experience as a PM for a large IT program managing an infrastructure services contract
- Secure Public Trust Clearance
- PMI PMP Certification required
- ITIL4 Certification
- 5+ years of experience leading leveraging Agile and SAFe
- Security+ Certification
- Preferred domain expertise: Infrastructure Transformation, ITSM Modernization, and Innovation, Information Security and Infra Engineering, DevSecOps / CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience in organizational change.
- Preferred technical management experience: Agile Methodologies, Jira, Confluence, Kanban, MS Project, Servers, Workstations, Network & Security Appliances, DBs, Web apps, Active Directory, LDAP, Domain Controllers, and MS Exchange, MQ, Video Teleconferencing, VoIP, and Satellite Communications; ITSM environment, Cloud Platforms/Infrastructure/PaaS/IaaS/SaaS expertise, FISMA, HITRUST, HIPAA, NIST, ISO, CMMI expertise, Physical-to-Physical & Physical-to-Cloud Data Center Migration SME
- Preferred additional certifications: ITIL V4, Security+, CISSP, Certified Cloud Security Professional, Certified Chief Information Security Officer
- Previous Transportation Security Administration (TSA) personnel clearance preferred but not required.
- Prior experience with and knowledge of TSA's mission priorities, systems, and applications preferred but not required.
2023 Associate Cyber Systems Engineer - Annapolis Junction, MD