Salary$135,000 - $150,000 per year
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Engineer (TS/SCI)Maryland, Annapolisjunction, 20701 Annapolisjunction USA
Calling all Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Engineer (TS/SCI)This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mordy OrnguzeAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $135,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:Active TS/SCI security clearance requiredOur customer is an Intelligence Agency (IA) providing the United States Military and Government Agencies with intelligence on foreign militaries to help prevent and win wars. The contract under which we are supporting this customer provides worldwide coverage of IT requirements and technical support services through system design, development, fielding, and sustainment of global intelligence and Command and Control (C2) assets vital to the security of the United States.The particular program we are working under provides the Engineering Division of this agency's CIO's office with overall system design, architecture, engineering, testing plan, security accreditation and implementation documentation for core IT and Infrastructure Services. The work includes a wide array of infrastructure engineering, monitoring, management and securityWhy join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Analyzing user requirements, concepts of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications
- Interacting with Government regarding technical considerations for problems, issues, or conflicts
- Developing solutions to a variety of highly complex engineering problems ok advance scope and complexity
- Designing and implementing Microsoft infrastructure solutions including Windows Virtual Desktop, on-prem, cloud, and hybrid
- Managing, deploying, and transforming to Windows 10 Modern Management (Intune, Autopilot, Windows Virtual Desktop, etc.)
- Designing, deploying, and managing Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (SCCM/MECM)
- Operating Mobile Devices management systems (Android, iOS) (VMWare Workspace One, Citrix Workspace, VMWare AirWatch)
- Utilizing Microsoft 365 products (Office365, SharePoint, EM+S, etc.)
- Managing Citrix products (Virtual Apps, Virtual Desktops, ADC, Provisioning)
- Operating and executing scripting skills in PowerShell or Python
- Providing Tier 3 and above support as needed
- Preparing and maintaining documentation for process and procedures related to engineering projects.
- Active TS/SCI clearance and ability to obtain and maintain a CI polygraph
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II
- Experience performing engineering work associated with the design, development, maintenance, and testing of infrastructure for desktop application packaging and deployment technologies
- Managing Modern Desktops (MD-101)
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (1Y0-312)