SourceRetail Business Services
Address: USA-ME-Scarborough-145 Pleasant Hill Rd Store Code: Customer Facing Retail and Fue (5046510)Retail Business Services is the services company of leading grocery retail group Ahold Delhaize USA, providing services to five East Coast grocery brands: Food Lion, Giant Food, The GIANT Company, Hannaford and Stop & Shop. Retail Business Services leverages the size and scale of the local brands to and provides industry-leading expertise, insights and analytics to local brands to support their strategies. We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we foster a community of belonging where everyone is valued.For more information, visit https:// www.retailbusinessservices.com . For this position, we're looking for someone with a strong desire and ability to be involved in developing and implementing Mobile solutions in our Retail Technology team. Join a talented team of mobile developers! What We Offer:
- Collaborative teams in an inclusive environment
- Flexible work arrangements
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Competitive benefits including a 401k match, HSA options, and education assistance
- A strong opportunity to make an impact and define the future
- Provides subject matter expertise in the analysis, design and preparation of a diverse set of mobility solutions.
- Interfaces across domains and infrastructure in the execution of these projects. Works closely with Product Owners, Retail Center of Excellence team to help identify and create mobile solutions that provide associates with digital communication training option and operational efficiency.
- As a subject matter on the implementation of key initiatives, ensures project artifact are developed, creates necessary project documents, test plans etc to adhere to change management policies.
- Ensures architecture and security approval are received. Makes suggestion for innovation and continuous improvement of solutions.
- Required Education: Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years experience working in a technical role
- Passion for working with emerging technologies and developing innovative applications.
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate using strong verbal, written and listening skills
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience in the documentation of requirements/user stories for mobile solutions
- Experience with cloud platforms such a Microsoft Azure
- Masters Degree
- Retail Technology mobile experience
- Experience with Mobile App development on IOS and Android
- Experience leading Scrum teams