SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Multinational Corporation and Provider of HVAC Products is looking to add a Sales Engineer to own its suite of a premier and customized list of HVAC product-offerings. This role operates in different territories across the South East. POST-COVID, the role involves 70% regional travel to meet with clients, distributors, and manufacturers (when safe to travel). You'll sell to existing customers and support solutions for equipment needs and system requirements to solve problems for new clients. CANDIDATES CURRENTLY LIVING IN THE SOUTHEAST PLEASE, UNABLE TO SPONSOR, THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE, PERMANENT POSITION REQUIRING UP TO 70 PERCENT REGIONAL TRAVEL, NO C2C, NO RECRUITERSDAY-TO-DAY: Understand potential and existing client system and equipment requirements Designs or assists in the design of products, services, and capabilities and travels to client sites to present to customers Modify products for clients to meet customized solution-needs. Makes suggestions regarding materials or products for clients. Supports customers, problem-solving regarding equipment installations Organizes product orders and facilitate product deliveries Assists with new product R & D REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience Needed: 5 yrs.+ of high-performance sales of HVAC solutions
- MUST CURRENTLY LIVE IN SOUTHEAST
- Commercial HVAC Sales experience (MUST-HAVE), residential is a nice-to-have
- Experience with VRF, (Variable Refrigerant Flow)
- POST-COVID, 70-Percent Travel
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering/Ind. Engineering Degree (STRONGLY PREFERRED)
- Proven track record of growing sales in a predefined sales territory
- Any Hands-On HVAC Engineering experience is a strong nice-to-have
- Demonstrates expertise in both written and verbal communications when explaining complex technical solutions and products to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven track record of being able to bridge the gap between technology and technical sales.