Job#: 1257781 Job Description: JOB SUMMARYAs an SEO Manager, you will be building and executing the SEO strategy. This role will have a big impact on our content strategy as well as a strong focus on informing the technical aspects of SEO optimizations. We are looking for an analytical and strategic SEO Manager that can partner with both marketing and IT teams to optimize and enhance websites, campaigns, apps, etc. Current and up-to-date knowledge of SEO and tools is essential to this role. This role needs to be able to not only execute with excellence, but also communicate those successes with key stakeholders throughout the organization.KEY RESPONSIBILITES
- Optimization of page title tag, URL, meta description, headings, alt tags, etc.
- Conduct regular technical and on-page SEO audits to determine opportunities and identify areas for improvement.
- Monitoring weekly technical crawls and developing plans to address them.
- Keyword-content mapping.
- Optimization of internal linking structure and anchor text.
- Competitive analysis, share of voice reporting, and keyword gap analysis.
- Establish format for SEO performance analysis and reporting.
- Maximize visibility of campaigns by building backlinks with publishers and PR
- 3-5 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns.
- Up-to-date knowledge of SEO best practices including URL/Site structure, site health, web crawling, and mobile web optimization.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and on-page optimization skills.
- Problem-solving, analytical, and critical-thinking skills and use data to inform on-page and technical SEO decisions.
- Prioritize initiatives from technical SEO audits, filing them in Monday.com, and guiding teams to be proactive in technical optimizations.
- Ability to leverage web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, BrightEdge, Conductor, SEMrush, Google Keyword Planner.
- Working experience with content strategy teams to inform process.
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Working knowledge of CSS, and JS a plus.
- This position reports to the Marketing Manager, Websites
- This position will regularly interact with the rest of Marketing and IT.
- Ideally located in Covington, LA (POOLCORP Corporate Headquarters) but would consider remote work for the right candidate.
- Able to travel up to 15% of the time.