SalaryUSD TBD TBD
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos is a Fortune 500 company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world's most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals. Driven by our talented workforce, the Federal Energy, Environment and Commerce Operation builds trust through an array of energy-related IT, environmental science and engineering solutions to meet our customers' needs.Key Capabilities:
- Large Infrastructure
- Mission Support
- Digital Modernization
- Command & Control
- Mission Applications
- Environmental Science
- Nuclear Security
- Engineering Services
- Provide primary support and management of the IT server infrastructure and hosted systems.
- Support first-tier technical staff with the resolution of more complex issues related to software tools, applications, databases, and system access.
- Analyze and resolve hardware and software problems for end users, with primary emphasis on server-related issues.
- Provide troubleshooting support for IT staff.
- Recommend hardware and software solutions to meet end user and IT needs.
- Support Cyber Security compliance and audit preparation in coordination with the Cyber Security Team.
- Support other duties as assigned.
- VMware View, vCenter 6.5, vSphere 6.5
- Veeam Backup & Replication, Disaster recovery/contingency planning
- Nutanix, SAN storage systems,
- Microsoft Server Operating System (OS) (Server 2012 r2, Server 2016, Server 2019)
- DFS Namespace and Replication, Print services, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Microsoft Certificate Authority, SSL certificates, KMS licensing
- Exchange, Skype for Business Server, SharePoint 2016, Office 365
- Microsoft System Center, Patch management, OS deployments
- PRTG or WhatsUpGold monitoring solutions
- MCP, MCSE, VMware VCP preferred.
- Preferred candidates will have 3 years of related experience