SalaryUSD 65-65 65-65
About Tachyon Technologies: Tachyon Technologies is a Digital Transformation consulting firm that partners with businesses to implement customer-focused business transformation. Aligned with SAP's digital core, Tachyon Technologies collaborates with its clients to transform their business by leveraging existing IT investments and leading-edge digital solutions to positively impact their customers' experience. From initiation through realization, Tachyon Technologies understands what it takes for a consulting partner to be effective and strives to deliver a meaningful solution that exceeds its clients' expectations. Job Overview:
- Functional Test Lead with a solid working knowledge on Healthcare. Strong understanding of Care Management, Case & Utilization management needed.
- Be a part of a very exciting Healthcare Digital Transformation.
- Work with SME's on daily basis and conduct UAT.
- Own and Drive UAT for multiple tracks/scrum teams
- Business process understanding and collaborate closely with cross functional teams.
- Handle offshore teams working in onsite/offshore model.
- Identify potential quality issues and escalate per defined process.
- Test Data mining activities for UAT.
- Participate in Production check out.
- Overall - 10+ years of experience in IT with focus on Testing.
- 5+ years of onsite experience working on Client Site.
- 5+ years of Health care industry.
- Working in onsite-offshore model.
- Experienced liaison with development, SIT, PO's and project management.
- Salesforce Service cloud / Healthcloud background.
- At least 1 successful full implementation of Salesforce Service cloud/Healthcloud
- Salesforce 201 administrator certification desired but not mandatory
- Good understanding of the underlying Salesforce architecture
- Any experience with UI/API automation tools, Azure DevOps are nice to have.
- Strong understanding on Healthcare.
- Working Knowledge on complete Test Management Process.
- Hand on in Testing.
- SQL knowledge.
- Working knowledge Agile & Waterfall methodology.
- Knowledge on effort estimation process (TCP's) is a plus.
- Independent worker and self-starter.
- Solid communication skills oral and written.
- Ability to mentor/support team mates.
- Ability to present to senior stakeholders.
- Curiosity to dig in and find out more about stuff that she/he doesn't know about.