SalaryUSD $Depend upon Experience Depend upon Experience
Hi BenchSales & Aspirants, Greetings of the day This is Amit from Sumeru INC. Please go through the job description below and if you feel comfortable with the Required skills and responsibilities, please reply me back with your updated word doc resume to or contact me for more details at (408) 757-0048. Role : Sr. Java Developer Location : Louisville, KY / Remote Initially Mandate : Needed 8+ Year Profile with strong Java,J2EE, Spring Boot and PL/SQL Description :
- Good hands-on knowledge on Spring Boot
- Proficiency in writing test cases uses Jmock and Mockito
- Proficiency working with Git, Subversion or other SCM tools.
- Proficiency working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Proficiency with build tools like Maven
- Java EE Application Server experience (Tomcat, JBoss, GlassFish).
- Strong understanding of relational database systems.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working on Agile projects (methodology SCRUM)
- Experience developing cloud-based software (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with container platforms such as Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Full stack development using Java Microservices for high-availability systems.
- Scalable applications running on Vert.x, Spring Boot or similar.
- Java 8, RxJava, Reactor, Kafka
- API Gateways
- Relational Databases: MySQL
- NoSQL: Postgres , Redis
- High performance cloud infrastructure (PaaS)
- Has hands-on expertise with Java application design, software development and automated testing.
- Worked in an agile delivery team and is familiar with the processes and ceremonies.
- Has a drive to learn industry leading/innovative technologies and solutions.
- Is open to innovation and experimentation, engage in fun and outcome oriented culture, and is always ready to try new concepts without fear of failure.
- Is team-oriented, and a core contributor, enabling the team to be more effective and productive.
- University Degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent experience
- Significant hands-on Full Stack development experience on enterprise software development.
- Advanced technical skills in the areas of Microservices using RESTFUL APIs, React.js and Java8
- Knowledge in relational/NoSQL databases
- Designing and building Cloud native applications for cloud platforms using Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift
- Design and coding of user stories for distributed, scalable, high performant and systems using Java.
- Debug software components and identify code defects for remediation.
- Contribute to the deployment, support and monitoring of software across test, integration and production environments.
- Collaborate with peer technology and development teams across different locations.
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Help architect new solutions and services.