SalaryUSD TBD TBD
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos is a Fortune 500 company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world's most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals. Driven by our talented workforce, the Integrated Missions Operation builds trust through an array of energy-related IT, environmental science and engineering solutions to meet our customers' needs. Key Programs and/or Capabilities:
- Antarctic Support Contract (ASC)
- Large Infrastructure
- Mission Support
- Digital Modernization
- Command & Control
- Mission Applications
- Energy and Environment
- Engineering Services
- In coordination with program teams and Office of Technology (OOT) leadership, identify technology and solution roadmaps to improve mission enterprise capabilities resulting in increased contract growth and improved customer satisfaction.
- Define/Create Technology Roadmaps and communicate architecture vision/solution/innovation to the customer and stakeholders.
- Drive collaboration across teams to ensure activities align with the customer vision for the enterprise
- Partner with the Business Development team in supporting the shaping and development of technical solutions, basis of estimates, and industry relationships via responses to RFPs, new business reviews, white papers, customer shaping calls, and Leidos' corporate Win Plan process for larger franchise opportunities and to understand and participate in the development of new business strategy assessing current and future skills and technology needs.
- Collaborate with teams to conduct trade studies that support architecture concepts for software and hardware, including capacity planning and for designing, developing, and analyzing software-based products and systems.
- Evaluate and recommend technologies, tools, and processes to ensure successful delivery of highest quality products and cutting-edge solutions that are scalable.
- Develop and/or maintain guiding documents, such as mission service transition plans and CONOPs.
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to program team members; encourage innovative solutions to complex system problems.
- Collaborate with government stakeholders and internal team to ensure work product meets customer requirements and expectations.
- BS Degree in a technical field and 8-10 years of prior relevant experience or Masters and 6-8 years of prior relevant experience.
- Additional years of experience and/or Excellent verbal and written communication skills, for presentations, white papers and proposal responses
- Proven success with hands on development, prototype, trade-off and selection analysis, and evaluating of various technologies.
- Full stack developer skills for software development lifecycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, coding, and automated testing within an Agile and Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery model (CICD/DevOps)
- Information Technology Service Management (ITSM), ITIL, CMDB, ServiceNow, Process Improvement, SLA management
- Cloud architect skills including migration and management of cloud environments with end-to-end architecture design (AWS, Azure, O365, GCP, SalesForce, Oracle)
- Full spectrum cyber capabilities, including NIST 800-53, RMF, Cybersecurity and Cyber Intelligence and Cyber for IT/OT convergence
- Critical Operational Technology (OT), ICS, SCADA, PLC, legacy controllers and firmware
- ML or AI: Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, Predictive Modeling and Decision Support
- Network Architecture, Software Defined Networking, DMZ, Firewalls, Cisco ACI
- Hyper converged Infrastructure (VMware, Nutanix)
- Unified Communications (Cisco WebEx, Microsoft Teams)
- Industry leading certifications: AWS, Azure, SANS, Cisco