Growing manufacturer is looking for a multi-year Contract Electrical Engineer with Casting industry experience to add to their team for upgrade and new capital equipment projects. Position is W-2 multi-year contract with full benefits offered in a beautiful locale offering good schools, great cost of living and a plethora of outdoor activities year-round.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related and 3+ years' progressive experience in a similar role in an industrial environment required.
- Experience in the planning and execution of major capital projects
- Experience with multi-layered PLCs (Allen-Bradley a plus)
- Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques
- Experience with the maintenance of medium voltage power systems
- Experience in the aluminum industry strongly preferred.
- Union environment experience preferred
Lead Mechanical Engineer or Project Engineer - Casting