SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
Summit Technologies, Inc. has an opportunity for a SharePoint / Knowledge Management Trainer. In this position you will help mature SharePoint capabilities and educate/train existing workforce on content management while leveraging available SharePoint capabilities. This position is located at Ft. Knox, KY. This is a government contract requiring U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.Responsibilities:
- Communicate information about the organization’s knowledge sharing processes and support training and orientation sessions.
- Provide training for end users on how to utilize new and existing SharePoint applications.
- Support training and other sessions to maintain and implement knowledge management procedures.
- Assist the client with the use of collaborative tools in order to share information across various organizations.
- Monitor and/or redesign processes to make sure they are effective.
- Provide documentation and technical support.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- 6 years’ work experience including 2+ years of experience working with SharePoint sites and SharePoint applications.
- Ability to mentor and provide training in various disciplines (e.g., SharePoint, InfoPath, Enterprise Content Management, SharePoint).
- Experience using SharePoint 2013/2016 required.
- Experience utilizing SharePoint/SQL/Excel for reporting and dashboarding a plus.
- Experience working with content management policies and procedures within a government / DoD environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree (equivalent work experience may be substituted)