SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceCerebra Consulting Inc
RE: Oracle EBS Configurator Developer position at Pella, IAIowa, Pella, 50219 Pella USA
Cerebra Consulting Inc is a System Integrator and IT Services Solution provider with a focus on Big Data, Business Analytics, Cloud Solutions, Amazon Web Services, Salesforce, Oracle EBS, Peoplesoft, Hyperion, Oracle Configurator, Oracle CPQ, Oracle PLM and Custom Application Development. Utilizing solid business experience, industry-specific expertise, and proven methodologies, we consistently deliver measurable results for our customers. Cerebra has partnered with leading enterprise software companies and cloud providers such as Oracle, Salesforce, Amazon and able to leverage these partner relationships to deliver high-quality, end-to-end customer solutions that are targeted to the needs of each customer. Title: Oracle EBS Configurator Developer Location: Pella, IA This is our direct client requirement. Job Description:
- Responsible for requirements gathering, Gap analysis, Functional specification, Setups, Development, Testing and user acceptance for projects in Oracle EBS Configurator
- Gather the requirements from the business users and prepare the specifications for the changes to configurator models.
- Designing and creating Items and Bills of Material
- Designing and developing the models including creating product structure, rules and user interfaces.
- Responsible for developing the configurator extensions (CX's) using Java.
- Responsible for extending the functionality of oracle e-business suite around inventory, BOM and order management modules by developing PL/SQL stored procedures and registering them as concurrent programs.
- Preparation of the System Test scripts for Project testing
- Providing the support for engineering / sales users during user acceptance and project support phases.
- Responsible for addressing and resolving the production support issues.
- Develop quick ad hock queries using SQL as requested by business users. Requirements: Five Plus years of experience with Oracle EBS Configurator. Experience with Oracle EBS Inventory, BOM, Configurator and Order Management modules. Experience working with Java. Good knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL.