SalaryUSD $80,000 - $100,000 80000 - 100000
- Strong experience in Python 3.x in ETL space
- Experience in ETL tools and integration design, development, and
- Very strong hands-on experience in creating and implementing
- Through understanding and experience in Data Warehouse
- Experience with an enterprise scheduling tool; Control M is
- Experience with databases, PostgreSQL preferred; Teradata,
- Experience with strong SQL is preferred.
- Experience on DevOps tools like Jenkins, BitBucket.
- Knowledge of Annuity or Insurance products is a must.
- Strong knowledge of large-scale internal software applications or
- Proficient in Project Management and SDLC processes.
- Strong sense of teamwork and ability to both lead and execute
- Experience with Agile project is preferred.
- Should have good data analytical skills.
- Should have good communication and collaboration skills.
- Should have good documentation skills.
- Should have experience with JIRA / Confluence.
- Leads large project efforts, ensuring project requirements and
- Coordination with Offshore on technical delivery.
- Serves as the technical expert on specific IT systems in sphere of
- Identifies technical issues and is accountable for resolution.
- Consolidates technical resource estimates and skill needs, both
- Provides accurate estimates for solutions; required to be an expert
- Accountable for all aspects of the technical activities, including
- Designs, codes, and tests all sizes of application solutions using
- Implements system designs and technical architecture that meet
- Effectively communicates and documents the application
- Executes unit/string testing; may lead creation of development
- Ensures quality of technical products – inspects code reviews, unit
- Partners with the QA Lead in defect management to deliver
- Solve performance issues by performing query optimization etc.
- Independently documents own code and produces technical
- Mentors less experienced team members on application design
- Responsible for technical adherence to change, risk, security, and
- Identifies training needs for technical team members and works
- Participates in defining and approving the project change plan.
- Develops or participates in the development of project change
- Ensures that project change processes are followed by functional
- Performs impact analysis to ensure feasibility of changes, including
- Obtains consensus from key team members and functional
- Solicits input from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) as needed.
- Ensures quality and controls are in place, managing escalations,
- Assists in the development of internal policies and procedures
- Provides technical advice to senior IT management or project
- Meeting software application development timelines.
- Developing streamlined/effective applications code.
- Ensuring code development follows company’s standards and best
- Documenting software applications developed or changes to
- Unit test developed code to ensure minimal defects upon
- Drives architecture and tech design discussions and ensure that
Full Stack .NET Developer