SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
SourceDigitek Software, Inc.
One of our clients is looking for Peoplesoft Payroll Systems Analyst on the following skills:A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field is requiredDue to the nature of this position, candidates will be required to be ONSITE day 1 and in the office 3-4 days each week. This is a CTH position Purpose of Position/Summary:The PeopleSoft Financial Systems Analyst has junior to intermediate level knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials, business process improvement, system requirements gathering, quality assurance testing, and data analytics/business intelligence. The focus of this position will be supporting the business system processes of the organization primarily driven by PeopleSoft. This includes planning, design, development, implementation, integration and testing, and monitoring phases within the system development life cycle. Major Responsibilities:
- Provides systems analysis & design input into technical projects to address business requirements under the broad guidance of the IT Applications Manager, IT Director, and agency management
- Conducts data mining activities. Generates reports using SQL, SQR report writing, Oracle BI Publisher, and Excel.
- Develops backend PeopleSoft processes utilizing App Designer and People Tools
- Ensures PeopleSoft applications have been appropriately updated and tested for stakeholders making use of the PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) lifecycle management tool
- Manages and automates processes and the secure transmission of data (SFTP and SMB) between servers and users
- Helps ensure application security and performance monitoring, evaluating and maintaining systems and procedures
- Develops, coordinates, and implements testing plans for functional processes during system development and quality assurance
- Develops technical documentation of business system processes
- Required – Intermediate technical PeopleSoft experience as a Business Analyst or Developer
- Required - Intermediate level SQL knowledge
- Required - Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to adapt well to changing requirements and deadlines.
- Ability to translate complex business processes into technical requirements
- Ability to translate complex technical details into everyday language
- Previous experience with PeopleSoft upgrades or migrations is highly beneficial
- Previous experience with automation / scripting, supporting SaaS solutions, Tableau, Kibana, Oracle Apex, and Kronos Time Clock Systems are highly beneficial