SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
SourceDVI Technologies, Inc.
Role- Lead .Net/Angular 6+ DeveloperLocation: Indianapolis, IN (Remote Currently)Duration: 12 Months Plus Need someone strong on .Net/Azure DevOps & Angular 6+. The client will conduct a Video interview with live code test. Experience with EntityFramework Core as the client is specifically asking as they use model first EFCore. Description:
- Work in an agile team to develop, maintain, and support multi-tier high performance web based and WPF applications.
- Provide and promote software engineering’s coding practices and standards
- Work closely with the Product Owner and team to understand business process workflows.
- Participate in Agile/Scrum teams while building beautiful applications and interfaces
- Deploy and support applications across multiple development platforms
- Integrate front-end GUIs with back-end databases, APIs, and other computational frameworks
- Provide accurate scoping and estimation of development efforts for projects based on product requirements
- Ensure that projects are developed in accordance to DSI’s Software Engineering architectural and UI/UX standards
- Differentiating factors – Azure DevOps/AWS experience, Angular experience
- BS – computer science/software engineering or related discipline
- 8-10 years of experience in developing software web applications in a scrum setting using MS .NET/SQL technologies
- Ideal candidate is a full stack developer.
- Experience using established engineering methodologies through all stages of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of Azure cloud services is a plus