Job DescriptionABOUT THE JOB After a 1-2 week training on the basics of cabinet making, AKA Cabinets 101, You will start your shift with an all-hands meeting to discuss production goals for the day, safety, and other plant matters. Together with your teammates, you will manufacture or assemble cabinets or cabinet components to meet or exceed production goals while keeping our Four Basics in Mind
- Safe and Clean Workplace
- Quality at or above expectations
- Complete on-time delivery
- Fashionable products at a fair price
- Aligned - Make sure you and your team know the goals and objectives that need to be met!
- Agile - Our demand and structure can change quickly, so make sure you are able to flex when needed.
- Accountable - It takes YOU showing up to work each day for us to be a successful team and to meet our customer needs
PAY:$1,000 sign-on bonus for all full time production new hires in the month of July and August 2021.
- $250 after 30 days
- $250 after 90 days
- $500 after 6 Months
- 1st Shift hours are approximately 5:00 AM - 1:30 PM, Monday thru Friday, with occasional overtime
- 2nd Shift hours are approximately 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM, Monday thru Friday, with occasional overtime
- All the Insurance coverage you’d expect including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, wellness programs,all effective 1st of the month following 30 days of employment.
- 401K - effective following 60 days of employment.
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Associate appreciation/recognition programs
- Individual incentives to recognize your attendance
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Other benefits offered dependent upon plant location, please check with HR for details
- Perfect Attendance Bonus Potential - paid biweekly
- The ability to lift, bend, push, pull, and move materials up to 50 lbs.
- The ability to stand or walk an entire shift (can be 8-10 hours)
- The ability to read measurements, work or calculate numbers, use handheld tools, including but not limited to handheld pallet jacks, pneumatic staple guns, industrial hot glue guns, andpower drills.
- Must be 18 years of age, have reliable transportation, and the ability to work overtime as needed.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse or manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in assembly or a production-oriented environment
Additional InformationEQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYMasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONSMasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [emailprotected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Production Associate - PART TIME
Customer Service Associate