To help continue our rapid growth and solve our clients’ toughest problems, we are seeking interns to join the team. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. As an Intern you will be exposed to a variety of different technologies as well as a variety of different job skills. For this year’s internship you will have the opportunity to support the community that you live in, the City of Fort Wayne – Allen County. Over 700 workstations will be replaced, giving you an opportunity to get hands-on experience with the latest mobile device management and mobile application management technologies.
Some of your tasks will include:
- You will utilize the latest device deployment technologies to refresh desktops and laptops with new hardware.
- You will work with end-users and teams to ensure the newly installed computers work properly the first time.
- Manage end-user communication.
- You will work collaboratively with teams of smart, thoughtful people to best meet the needs of our clients.
- You will demonstrate the ability to organize, prioritize, plan and deliver your work and commitments in a timely manner.
- Attend internship weekly cohorts, trainings, functions, and networking events
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
- Identify opportunities to inject innovative technologies, solutions and delivery methodologies into projects or programs.
- Communicate and collaborate closely with teammates, clients, and stakeholders to keep the project on track and help everyone stay aligned to the mission.
- Build lasting relationships with internal and external project stakeholders that result in maximized value for the client.
- Drive testing strategies, assist with testing scenarios, and validate results.
Some of the qualifications and skills we are expecting include the following:
- Demonstrated ability to lead, problem solve, and deliver results.
- Strong understanding of the current and emerging technology landscape, innovative trends and delivery best practices.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Willingness to learn, strong initiative, ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and flexibility with regard to assignment of tasks and scheduling is essential.
- Hands on experience delivering technical solutions using modern tools and approaches such as data science tools, data engineering tools, custom application development frameworks, COTS package solutions, etc. strongly encouraged but not mandatory.
What you should know about Resultant:
- Rezzersare humble, hungry, and smart.We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are entirely committed to delivering transformative outcomes.
- Rezzersare team players, deeply dedicated to the mission of the organization and to helping everyone around us be successful.
- Resultant compensates well, rewarding performance that delivers positive outcomes for our clients and ensuring incentives are aligned to achieve our goals.
- Resultant leaders work hard, serving as a shining example of what it means to be a greatRezzer.Theyare servant leaders, helping their team to be successful in all possible ways.
- We have a great benefits package includingunlimitedvacation, significant 401k contributions, and several opportunities to develop yourself.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re upforthe challenge!
What our team members say about us…
- “I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like Resultant.”
- “I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team.”
- “The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me.”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sr. Director Cyber Services
HVAC Technician - Fort Wayne, IN
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Chateau Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, Fort Wayne, IN
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Competitive Benefits Chateau Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, Fort Wayne, IN
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Fort Wayne