Job ID: 2119367Location: CRANE , IN , US Date Posted: 2021-12-07Category: Program ManagementSubcategory: Project AnalystSchedule: Full-timeShift: Day JobTravel: NoMinimum Clearance Required: Interim SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: SecretPotential for Remote Work: NoDescription SAIC is seeking a Facilities Program Analyst Associate to support the US Navy in Crane, IN. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Provide program management support for Dept of Navy Facility Management and Planning tasking.
- Support the Mission requirements to ensure facility resources are available as required, following DoD requirements such as OPNAV 11010.20H, OPNAVINST 5100, and other guidance.
- Gather facility information regarding program requirements, practices, and procedures; identify issues or deficiencies of facility operations; and present findings, solutions and recommendations to management
- Provide program management assistance to Operations and Sustainment Program Manager for sustainment, renovation, and modernization (SRM) and other facility related issues as they arise
- Apply business analytical and evaluative methods and techniques for the measurement and improvement of facility management program effectiveness and organizational productivity
- Generate workload metrics, identify facilities strategic planning workload categories, track workload by individual project lead, and report workload trends with causes and effects
- Enter and track facilities service requests (MAXIMO
- Field calls from Facility Coordinators about service request status
- Receive, review, and recommend approval/disapproval for Move Requests
- Collect validation Move Request information and feasibility information, and provide/report measurement and performance data accordingly. Prepare and distribute detailed meeting/event materials
- Provide Facilities project planning support, track progress to schedule, and track follow up on action item resolution, including final project reports
- Route facility project packages through compliancy groups for review
- Prepare NSA/NAVFAC Space Request documentation and route through compliancy for review
- Provide program analysis with technical knowledge related to infrastructure to organize, display and present business facility planning information so that it can be accessed quickly and easily
- Prepare facilities planning presentations and briefings, and other presentations as needed
- Respond to various SRM data calls and document management in the development of facility SRM projects
- Support the development of SharePoint site data repository including keeping information current, user documentation and training, and customer support
- Develop and maintain simple SharePoint lists for recording and reporting
- Experience providing analysis support, for application within the technical area of facility management preferred
- Candidate must be able to obtain a Full DOD Secret Clearance. Interim Secret Clearance required to start. SAIC will sponsor candidates for a security clearance.