SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Our location in Lake County, IL currently has an opportunity for a Product Designer as part of our NAVICA program. As a product designer you will be responsible for the full product design lifecycle, from owning ideation, research, and creating the product/design vision to implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree/ Master's Degree preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field is required.
- Experience of working on a product team, communicating with developers and product managers, with understanding of user-centered design and of UX concepts (previous working experience as Product Designer).
- 8+ years of experience
- Working knowledge of design tools and product development platforms: Sketch, Figma, Axure, Invision, JIRA, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Problem Solver - You have ability to solve problems with creative thinking and design while making the experience seamless
- Strong Communicator. You convey information clearly and simply, in a way that means things are understood and get done, as comfortable with sociology as they are with statistics.
- Attention to Detail. You are willing to dive deep into customer pain points to root cause issues while empowering your team to make daily decisions.
- Initiative. You are a doctor and not a patient. You crave solving tough problems without prescriptive advice on how to get things done. Ensure proactive communications and leadership updates.
- Creatively analytical, meaning, they must be out of the box thinkers who can also back up their ideas with hard research
- Must be able to listen. They are very task oriented and organized. When it comes to research, have a can do and uncover hidden insights attitude
- Skills in areas not limited to UX and interaction design, User Research, Website & Product Strategy, Mobile app design, Persona Creation, Journey Mapping, Usability Testing, Prototyping, Design tools