- Product Strategy and Execution: Responsible for leading the development of and driving the global product strategy, collaborate with account management and marketing teams to ensure alignment, and execute compelling business plans to launch a range of new products. (30%)
- Product Lifecycle Management: Leads, owns, and mentors at all stages of product lifecycle management. (15%)
- Technical and Application Experts: Provide application support for assigned products including technical collateral, product collateral, and account management tools training. (10%)
- Competitor Analysis: Leads competitive analysis activity including product Value Proposition, Competitive Landscape, Market sizing and share, and Pricing. (20%)
- Business and Operations Planning: Leads pricing strategy, S&OP Forecasting, Inventory Management and Manufacturing Strategy. (10%)
- Customer and Market Needs: Acts on customer needs to develop requirements that are valued in the market and solve customer problems. Highly skilled at collecting Voice of Customer (VOC) feedback. (15%)
- Required Degree: Undergraduate degree required in technical or business field.
- Preferred Degree: Working towards MBA.
- Years of Experience: 10 or more years
- Knowledge of Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) Software, Data Center Intelligent Power Distribution Hardware & Software, and Data Center Intelligent Environment/Cooling & Security Hardware & Software.
- Quality in all we do
- Customers get our best
- Innovation everywhere, everyday
- Our people make the difference
- Integrity always
Support Engineer- Software