SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Hi, I have a Job Requirement with one of our client, please go through the Job Description below and please let me know if you are interested in that. You can call me on Ext :: 7132 or you can drop me your updated resume to my email Sorry in case if it is not your area of interest but if you can refer anybody it will be really helpful for me. Job Title: Controls EngineerJob Location: Sycamore, ILLINOIS 60178Job Duration: 6+ Months contract Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and resolve causes of electrical and mechanical malfunctions on all equipment.
- PLC programming
- Assist the maintenance department in installing new electronic/electrical control equipment and making it operational.
- Develops engineering specifications for electrical control systems and equipment modifications.
- Provides technical support to the maintenance department when required.
- Plans, directs and records periodic electrical analysis on the production equipment.
- Recommends and initiates modifications or replacement of equipment, which fail to meet operating standards.
- Provides training for the maintenance department on the operation and diagnostics of the machine controls and motor controllers.
- Research and implement cost effective upgrades to the equipment and facilities.
- Research and implement the most cost effective replacement of electrical control parts.
- Keep updated electrical drawings and schematics on all production and plant equipment.
- Recommends the electrical spare parts inventory for all new and existing production equipment to insure maximum machine utilization.
- Provides technical support, if needed, to all other Adient/Adient affiliated production facilities.
- Provide technical support for the office computers and computer systems.
- Understands IT Systems and performs IT Systems Administration duties in the absence of the IT Systems Administrators.
- Keep abreast with the latest in control technology.
- Reporting accidents, occupational illnesses, and HSE&E emergencies, and inform supervisor of known HSE&E conditions which could adversely affect other team members, assets or to the public.
- Ensures compliance with all safety procedures and ensures safe working procedures in assigned production areas.
- EMS Job Responsibilities: Will follow and promote environmental management system compliance and commitment to resource conservation.
- EHS Job Responsibilities: Documentation of injury reports. Complete statements as needed. Participation in the Accident Investigation team. Conduct safety audits weekly, monthly. Ensure safety standards are met. Have safety audits completed on a timely basis. Complete safety related work orders. Participate in safety communications weekly/monthly events such as plant wide meeting, pre-Shift meeting, department meetings, and training exercises.
- Any miscellaneous duties as assigned by your Dept. Mgr.
- Bachelor of Science Degree.
- Proven experience with PLC Programming (Allen Bradley preferred) hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical and engineering.
- A thorough component level understanding of electrical devices used in manufacturing
- Knowledge of Server and Network architecture and administration
- Diagnose and repair complex control systems malfunctions requiring extensive knowledge of a variety of electronic or digital controls systems and ability to test and write modifications in multiple languages of systems software.
- Consults with the customer through gathering of customer data and site assessments. Meets regularly with customer to become familiar with operating problems.
- Provides field proposals for retrofits, upgrades and or enhancements to existing equipment.
- Assists sales by providing technical recommendations for sales leads.
- Manages assigned project or work to meet execution of proposed timeline and customer satisfaction.
- Reports any problems or changes to management immediately.
- Interfaces with branch manager, service manager, service project manager or subcontractors on projects to coordinate activities as required in an ethical and professional manner.
- Provides sketches of field changes and discrepancies for engineering corrections and drawings. May assist with job layouts and bid proposals.
- Communicates with customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site
- Properly completes required project and service documentation. Ensures high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Keeps customer informed on the nature of service provided, outstanding issues and recommends system enhancements, upgrades, and or replacement.
- Promotes the sale of add-on work.
- Adheres to all copporate and customer safety standards.
- Trains the customer in control systems operations. Delivers manuals and documentation to the customer for additional training needs as required.
- Compiles job documentation, such as certificate of completion, customer training form, training certificates and punch lists.
- Conducts extensive self study (reading, research and practice) to improve and maintain technical proficiency in company's product lines. Completes certifications as required by the company.